Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Cleaning I Shall Go

Well it’s post holiday and the time has come to pack up and clean up all the remnants of another Christmas season. Luckily, I have some new products I was given to trial and they are just great!



To start I needed to scrub all the dishes throughout the season and there were plenty of them to trial the new dishwashing soap called “Dawn” with scrubbing bubbles. Great Product! It created a mountain of long-lasting bubbles that ripped through countless dirty dishes without having to stop, drain or refill the sink. I also, was given Cascade All-in-1 ActionPacs which I gave to my daughter as I don’t own a dishwasher. Well, I do, but her name is Barb and she isn’t quite so automatic! Anyway, my daughter loved this product and said she’d purchase it in a heartbeat.

Next I need to spray away stale odours from all those nonwashable surfaces like the furniture, rugs and dog kennel. Using Febreze limited edition fabric refresher in a holiday scent of Cranberries & Frost dispelled all the staleness and gave me another whiff of the season. Which is also, why I lit a Febreze Limited Edition Winter Evening Candle in the main living area and another in the Limited Edition Evergreen and Snow scent in the bedroom? Lovely! I saved these so I could prolong the scents of the holidays just wee bit longer.

I also was given to trial the Febreze Noticeable in Caramel Apple and Cranberry Frost scent.This is a super product it is not only a night light but, alternates these lovely scents that are just subtle enough not to overpower the area. Just a delicate scent that wafts down my hallway; superb!

="
On a more serious cleaning note I tried the Swifter 360 dusters and my goodness; talk about finding the most hidden, sneaky dust. Inside small vents plus around and under stereo equipment are just two examples of where this ideal tool cleans. I love it!
Then there was Mr. Faithful, Mr. Clean multi-surface spray with added Febreze Meadow Rain scent that sparkled up all my kitchen surfaces leaving a fresh, clean fragrance. I really like how this old stand-by that has been updated, but still consistent in cleaning power and quality.
There you have it on my cleaning experiences with these great products. I do recommend using them and although in limited edition holiday scents for the season; they come in many other wonderful year round scents. Their quality and effectiveness for getting the job done leaves you feeling your home sparkles. What more could a gal want?

3 comments:

  1. I have to say I use cascade dishtabs and febreeze all the time!

    I have not tried the other products..and looking forward to hearing your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great feedback on all these products. Just stopping by from SITS to say Hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What more could a gal want??? Mmmmm now that's an open ended question!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from my readers so, please do comment.