Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day Three...

Just to let you know that I made it through another smoke-free day. This time seems to be going much better than the three previous times I've tried to quit smoking. Perhaps the two weeks I spent getting prepared helped? Also, I really want to be free from this habit for more reasons than just health. I can see my new kitchen coming soon!! I'm grateful God is on my side with this challenge and I pray every day for the strength to beat this addiction. It isn't easy but,the pain in my back and leg is a real distraction from the pain of wanting a cigarette. This may actually be helping me stay away from the cigarettes as I don't feel that well anyway and don't want to feel worse. Who would have thought there might be a positive side to chronic pain??

Anyway, onward and upward as I continue on this journey to freedom. It's only just begun so, I won't get cocky. Tomorrow is yet another day. I suspect I'll have this beat when I stop counting the days and who knows when that might be....

1 comment:

I look forward to hearing from my readers so, please do comment.