Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hot in Pursuit

Given we all want to be happy I've been pondering why we seem to find it so difficult to achieve. After much marinating of thought I've come up with a list of possible reasons that I want to explore and hopefully get input from any reader who stumbles onto this blog. So,with the following in mind I intend to go in hot pursuit of some of the roadblocks to happiness.

1. Multi-tasking
2. Comparing and competing
3. Worldly success
4. Busy, busy, busy
5. Impossible standards
6. Our inner child
7. Trendy self-help gurus
8. Turn down the volume
9. To do lists
10.We're just a number

These are only some of the possible reasons we fail to be happy for more than five minutes, but it's enough to get me started....Do you really want me to get started?? I double dog dare you! Ta Ta

1 comment:

  1. I know I have issues with the to do lists!! I always have so many on the go! And no, I don't want to get you started :) Lol. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from my readers so, please do comment.