Monday, July 12, 2010

My Daily Life

I can't believe I haven't posted since April! How pathetic is that? Surely I must have more going on in my life than the "Once in a blue moon" event in which I consider worthy of posting?

This is my problem. I feel I need to wait for some eventful happening or benevolent insight before I post; which naturally doesn't happen with any regularity. So, this means any loyal followers are going to find my meandering scripts few and far between. No doubt with such a drought in postings my followers are bound to drift off to more fertile fields, which I don't blame them.

So, I'll forget about waiting for those divinely inspired revelations (should I be blessed by their happenings) and simply keep my followers engaged with all my electrifying day-to-day deeds. Ahhh, this could be interesting since I'm stuck at home with a back injury and am often left to gravel at the feet of the LOCAL newspaper just to discover what's been happening in my world.

No matter. I will attempt to enthrall my followers with astonishing and unforeseen episodes for my daily life!! I bet you can hardly wait to see where this could lead me? Think of the potential! My excursions to the basement to do laundry! Daily check-ups on Oprah, Doc Phil, Ozland and Ellen should supply endless posting material! My feeble attempts to get my life in order...oh I could go on and on, but better for you to just check in regularly. Hope to see you soon...

1 comment:

  1. Hooray a post!!! I'm so happy!!! I will check in!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from my readers so, please do comment.